zaterdag 11 augustus 2012

Inspiratiebron/ Source of inspiration


Mijn tuin is een grote bron van inspiratie. In en om mijn vijver leven allerlei dieren zoals deze padden. Ik was verrast omdat ze  vast zitten aan elkaar. Zo zwommen ze rond in de vijver en het was grappig om te zien. Ik heb een aantal foto's gemaakt als voorbeeld om na te tekenen. Hier het resultaat.


My garden is a great source of inspiration. In and around my pond life all kinds of animals like this toad. I was surprised because they are stuck to each other. So they swam around the pond and it was funny to see. I made ​​some pictures as examples to draw. Here the result.



3 opmerkingen:

  1. These are beautiful! Looking forward to getting to know you in the Ode to Nature class.
    Rinda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Rinda. I am also looking forward to getting to know you too. I follow your blog. Would you be my first follower? Greetings from the Netherlands!

      Verwijderen
  2. Lucky you to have frogs in your garden! A nice little painting you have made too. I look forward to seeing how you interpret the lessons as we go, and see a snippet of the Netherlands.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen